Joining with Whitney

Addey Kerr:

Hi everyone! Yesterday was a long long day. We missed our connecting flight to Vegas which caused us to wait in the airport for an additional 9 hours. But we made it to the hospital a little after 8pm last night. We got to see our sweet Whitney. She looks fabulous and I teased her about how dang good she looks in all her new clothes from all of you. (Thank you guys. The woman was walking around in a blood stained smoky, burnt shirt for nearly 24 hours after.) She's our Whitney and was making us laugh.

When I got on the plane I felt so much anxiety because there was no work to do. With my phone on airplane mode I no longer was able to be making arrangements, calling people and staying busy with getting things donated and provided for this family and just had to sit and wait (probably how many of you feel). But then when we landed and I took airplane mode off, my phone just froze up and received so many notifications for about a minute and a half. We've decided it'd be best if I share updates on a Facebook page now that I'm here in Vegas and I can share them as they come. Someone has already created a page that everyone can follow I'm just trying to get access to it. So I will work on typing up the update I have right now and then posting as frequently as they come. Also we recognize some people don't have Facebook but are still just as worried and concerned. A Copeland blog page will be created as well with updates being posted there.

Please keep reaching out and messaging us family members if you have question and ideas of how you can help. We really love each of you. Please try to refer there for updates before asking for one. I will try to stay on top of this.

Love you all. They are "Copeland strong" and are all looking like they will be okay.






Comments