Help is on the way

Addey Kerr: 

I've just boarded my plane to Vegas to go be with Whitney. My mom and I will be out there with her by noon Vegas time. I was able to text with Whitney last night for a little bit. She sent me Amazon links to what she got the kids for Christmas, their Christmas jammies and other toys that the kids loved. Lots of books and items she and Kyle need. She said she would love the kids to have things they are familiar with. She's doing good and is SO grateful. Please continue to check the Amazon list as you can and help with these items. I've sent all these items on to Macey Jones and she will be updating the list today so please watch that. 

Within 24 hours you have all responded and met so many of their temporal needs. That stress is gone, thank you. Now we wait and allow their bodies to heal and allow the medical professionals and God meet their physical and emotional needs. Thank you for being God's hands.


Comments