Life is a Miracle

 Kyle (6:10pm PST, Wednesday, 3/16/22)

Krew and Emree cuddling asleep. The
innocence and love of children seems to
heal all wounds. A child's laugh is
contagious and brightens every heart
around. Looking at these two loving one
another.. all I can say is I love them. Deeply.
I am a Dad and I enjoy it immensely. I'm
extraordinarily grateful God granted me the
ability to run through fire to rescue Pepper
and Krew. I acknowledge it could have
been…. well, much worse.

Whitney, Kyle, Pepper, Kade, Emree, Krew,
and Hazel. I'm grateful we are all alive.
I want to extend love to all of you who are
going through tragedy... keep your heart in
the light.

I am grateful for my wife who is willing and
able to take on enormous stress and
responsibility while also being able to
nurture and love her family with grace. It's
true, moms just make everything feel better
and we all know it. I can run through flames,
but don't ask me to do what she is doing.
it's incredible and divine.

Life is a miracle. You're all part of our
miracle.

Thank you with all of our hearts. -Dad


Comments