An Uncle's Admiration

Pepper’s Uncle Skyler, (Whitney’s brother, 2:06 pm MST, Tuesday, 1/25/22) 

Sorry if this picture is too much for some of you, but this is my niece, Pepper. Before this accident, her mother was one of the toughest people I'd ever known. Pepper Anne is all of her mama and a bit more! I look up to her strength and motivation, something we can all learn from, and be motivated from.

When they ask Pepper to do 10 exercises, she does 12! When they ask her to raise her arm or her leg to a certain point, she pushes through and goes higher. She is pushing through the pain and pushing past the goals because she's a fighter! She's all heart right now. Her motivation is her family, many of whom she hasn't seen for a month.

Look into those eyes and tell me this doesn't motivate you! I'm so proud to be her uncle and so proud of what this young lady has taught me in the past few weeks. We can do hard things; we can do impossible things. Pepper is my hero! I want to grow up and be as strong as she is! 

#Copelandstrong

Comments